martes, 17 de noviembre de 2009

Babies

Anuar says: This is Andres. He is three years old. He´s wearing blue t-shirt with Mickey, blue jeans and black shoes. He is in Lisbon (Portugal). He is happy.

Lucia and Andrea say: This is Lucia. She has got black eyes, dark hair and no teeth. She is very happy.

Chema and Adrián say: This is Adrián. He is wearing a blue jacket. He has got big ears (rabbit) and big eyes.

Andres says: This is Anuar. He is two months old. He is wearing blue t-shirt and blue trousers. His birthday is 26 of October.

Ernesto says: This is Juan.
Juan says: It´s me! I don´t wear trousers. I´m wearing a little t-shirt. I´m crawling. I´m with my mother and my father. I am one year old. I´m camping.

Zakia and Ansa say: This is Zakia. She has got short hair and red hair, brown eyes, and small nose and small mouth. She is wearing a jacket.

Judith and Alba say: This is Alba. She is on years old. She has got black eyes and dark hair. She is wearing a white dress.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario